Monday, April 27, 2009

Alright, since today is nice as hell, and I'd rather be walking around listening to awesome music than sitting and listening to slow folk covers, I'm postponing my Drag the River UTI review in lieu of a playlist. To fit the day's mood, I am listing my warm, sunny outdoor playlist. Keep in mind that these are songs I know and love, and are a mostly a good mix of relaxed and energetic. Listen and go have a fun day. In the order that they show up on my playlist:

Bob Crosby- "Way back home"
The Clash- "Rudy Can't Fail"
Common Rider- "Classics of Love", "Walk Down the River"
Jello Biafra/Mojo Nixon- "Love Me, I'm a Liberal"
Operation Ivy- "Sound System", "Bankshot", "Bad Town" (Come to think of it, anything with Tim Armstrong or Jesse Michaels is almost made for Summer listening)
Rancid (see, I told you)- "Time Bomb", "Salvation", "Gunshot"
Screeching Weasel- "Sunshine"
Violent Femmes- "Jesus Walking on the Water"
The Mad Conductor- "Tomb Digging Shovels"
Harry McClintock- "Big Rock Candy Mountain"

Okay, have to go have fun now. Review tomorrow. WOOO REVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment